Aug 2, 2010

The LONG Run at the Ranch


The whole family ran today and I'm proud to say that we all beat our best times! Nugget even shaved off two minutes from his last race time, which is impressive considering the poor boy would rather clean the kitty litter box than huff and puff. He's so cute though with his little skip to his run. I wanted to stay and cheer him on at the finish line but the porcelain god was calling my name too loud to ignore. Running while you're sick to your stomach is not a good idea. I don't recommend it. I thought I could suck it up for ten minutes but it's much more torturous once you're in motion. On top of that, I swear that the little girl in front of me was laughing at me as she kicked my butt. But I didn't walk and had a good time considering that most of the runners were teenagers from the school's cross country team. Thankfully Dave was there to run along with Evan and has been taking care of the boys all day while I've been sick in bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment