Aug 2, 2010

The Eye of the Tiger





It's done. The entry is posted and up to the judges now. If any of my blogger buddies are interested, you can check it out at www.facebook.com/1.877.MED.LOSS. If I make it to the top 10 then it's up to fan votes to determine the winner, so I'm starting to rally the troops now. The finalists will be announced on Feb. 15th, so please become a fan and help a momma out.

And no I didn't use the above pic for my after shot. It was just a funny shot meant to channel Ru Paul's song "You Betta Work, Cover Girl". I thought about posing in front of a refrigerator or draping myself over a life size cut out of Johnny Depp with a cartoon bubble over his head saying, "Pick Erin" but I didn't want people to think I don't take losing weight seriously. Maybe I should have. It probably would have made my entry standout,(humor is really just a cover up for deeper feelings) but I'm hoping that the fact I have a banner and wrote a novel helps. I think I wrote too much but that's me, very detailed and wordy. I blame all of my English teachers who drove me crazy by assigning 10 page papers to cover a few simple points.

YouTube  Roxette - The Look (rare-early video clip)

No comments:

Post a Comment