Jan 15, 2011

Found




I'm still standing or as June, the 80 year old receptionist at the clinic put it, "They're bringing you back Miss. Sexy!" Now that's more like it, although I do think they should use my latest photo. It's more dramatic and would probably be more motivating to a potential patient. Yeah, and it should be blown up to true billboard size too with a big x covering up most of the before picture... :) And no they wouldn't have to fix that bright spot on my uterus. I don't have any super powers. It was just the way the light was reflecting off the canvas although I have been told that I do radiate a certain light from within...

The sign police tried to bring me down but Medi proved too strong for them and promptly renewed their permit with plans to put it up again as soon as humanly possible. Nurse B. (aka mother hen) made damn sure of it the moment they tried to cart it away like it was nothing.

Next time they better watch who their ordering around with their inane rules. They oughta know that you just can't keep a good woman down.

Song of the day: #1. YouTube - Chumbawamba - Tubthumping AND #2. YouTube - Hall And Oates - You Make My Dreams Come True (Music Video) (1980) (because you just can't get enough Hall and Oates)

No comments:

Post a Comment