Dec 4, 2012

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year


Four years and 34 days ago I walked out of the clinic on the verge of tears and tentatively into a new way of life.  I was over one hundred pounds overweight, depressed, and nearly done believing my situation would ever really improve after battling weight problems my whole life.  I wasn't even convinced I could even lose twenty pounds but I did.  I dropped twenty pounds within the first two months and another 93 pounds a year later and have kept it off. 

From hiding from life to receiving recognition in front of hundreds... The experience has been better than I ever could have dreamed.  That doesn't happen often in life and I free incredibly fortunate. This time the tears are from knowing that I can beat my doubts.






No comments:

Post a Comment