Mar 9, 2011

Rock Around the Clock

This is currently how hard I'm "rocking" it in the Medi Cover Model contest, with 37
votes to the top contenders 294 votes...



I know they say "Slow and steady wins the race" but the tortoise could run me over at this point and that's with the help of my husband's coworkers, my mother in-law's extensive arsenal of Mafia War thugs, and my brother in-law's Army buddies. Ideally, I would like to hit it like this...



I just learned that my local clinic is making a new banner with my image to use for their set up at the local Business Expo coming up (www.centralpascochamber.com/?page=expo11). As awesome as that is, how doubly cool would it be to be able to add "Clinic of Medi's 2011 Cover Model" to that too? Okay, so winner might be aiming to high, but 30 more votes would bump me up into the top three. Help a mama out and cast a vote on the Medi Weightloss FB page.

No comments:

Post a Comment